Adobe has just released the final versions of Lightroom 2.7 and Adobe Camera Raw 5.7.
This incremental upgrade add support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS 550D (Digital Rebel T2i/ EOS Kiss X4 Digital)
- Kodak Z981
- Leaf Aptus-II 8
- Leaf Aptus-II 10R
- Mamiya DM40
- Olympus E-PL1
- Panasonic G2
- Panasonic G10
- Sony A450
Additionally a few tweaks were made:
- Camera Raw 5.7 includes an updated demosaic algorithm designed to provide compatibility with settings applied in Lightroom 3 beta 2.
- Lightroom 2.7 also includes the same updated demosaic algorithm. The updated demosaic algorithm will appear as a subtle shift in noise characteristics at default values.
- By default Camera Raw will display the image adjustments exactly as performed in the Lightroom 3 beta 2 develop module. However, at this time Camera Raw 5.7 is unable to support further adjustments to the following settings or tools:
- Highlight Priority and Color Priority post-crop vignette
- Enhanced Luminance and Color Noise Reduction
- Grain effects
You can download the updated versions at: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/