Hot ‘lanta – a.k.a. Atlanta, GA – here we come!
DPE’s Rob Knight and I are running a totally cool workshop in Hot ‘lanta in August. Click here for details.
We have some cool door prizes. With such a small group, you have a good chance to win!
1 copy of Nik Software’s Color Efex Pro.
1 copy of Nik Software’s Silver Efectx Pro.
5 gift certificates from Nations Photo Lab for $100 each. Plus $50 gift cards for all attendees.
1 Large Rogue Flash Bender from Expoimaging.
2 Color Checker Passports.
1 copy of Rick Sammon book, HDR Secrets.
1 copy of Rick Sammon’s book, Exploring the Light.
Total value of door prizes/gift certificates: $1,000.00+
We hope you can join the photo fun!
Need a few more reasons to attend? Here you go!
1. Southern hospitality. The folks are friendly down there!
2. Photo walks guided by a local. Rob grew up in Atlanta and he knows the town. I have photographed in Atlanta and I’ll help you get great shots!
3. Get great people pictures – using reflectors, diffusers and a flash. Natural light, too.
4. Enjoy the Carter Center – the home of our classroom sessions. It is also a great place for landscape shooting. Rob and I will be giving presentations on photography, Lightroom and Photoshop.
5. Shoot in Little 5 Points. This eclectic neighborhood has been an interesting place to photograph for decades. The opening image for this post was taken there.
6. Shoot in Centennial Olympic Park. A great place to photograph the summer in the city.
7. Live in Atlanta? This is a great chance to make friends!
8. Practice what you learn alongside the instructors. Get instant feedback.
9. Learn in our Lightroom sessions – updated for Lightroom 3. Complete Lightroom 3 workflow, from catalogs to creativity.
10. Get Lightroom tips, tricks and shortcuts. Even the Lightroom veterans can learn something.
11. Check out Rick’s Photoshop 3-Minute Makeovers.
12. Learn HDR from start to finish.
13. Have more fun with your photography.
14. Talk about the business side of photography with Rick.
15. Practice panoramas.
Well, that’s it for now! Rob and I hope to see you there.
Explore the light,