We’ve accumulated lots of questions sent in by you, and since we have not had a chance to record a Q&A session in some time we thought we’d dedicate this entire episode to answering your questions.
Please keep sending those questions our way, Rick and I truly enjoy hearing from you and answering any questions you may have. No question is too basic or too advanced. We promise to do our best, and if we don’t know the answer we’ll find another industry expert to give us a definitive answer.
This is Episode number 21 of the Digital Photo Experience Podcast with Rick Sammon & Juan Pons.
We hope you enjoy the episode, and if you do, we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us a positive rating on iTunes. Hey, it only takes a minute!
To get the enhanced version of the podcast with images and chapter markers, subscribe to the podcast via iTunes here: DPExperience Podcast on iTunes
Listen to the podcast here:
For those that need a plain mp3 feed click here
To download the mp3 file directly click here
If you would like to send us questions for consideration in future episodes, go to our Podcast questions form and send them our way.
Hope you enjoy this episode.
- Recording audio with your video DSLR, Part I
- Recording audio with your video DSLR, Part II
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
- Back-Button Auto Focus Explained at the Canon DLC
- Promote Remote Trigger and Timer
- Canon RC-1 Remote Trigger
- Canon RS-80N3 Remote Trigger (for EOS 1D, EOS-1Ds10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 5D, 7D)
- Canon Remote Switch RS60 E3 (for EOS Rebel Cameras)
- Canon TC80N3 Timer Remote Trigger (for EOS 1D, EOS-1Ds10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 5D, 7D)
- LCD Timer Remote for Canon from Link Delight (for EOS 1D, EOS-1Ds10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 5D, 7D)
- LCD Timer Remote for Canon from Link Delight (for EOS Rebel Cameras)
- The California Photo Festival